Top 10 Games to Rent for Parties
Thanksgiving is over so it is officially the holiday season (although there have been decorations up on my street since Halloween). Tis the season for parties and get togethers. I’m not much of a small talker so I always appreciate if there are games at parties. Playing games is great for getting to know other people and for bonding. Here are the top 10 games to rent this year:
1. The most rented game is an all time Texas favorite – Corn Hole (regular or giant sized). This game is also referred to as Bean Bag Toss or Soft Horseshoes. You can rent the regular sized game for as low as $15 per day. The large one will cost you $195. The game is easy to play, and you can find the official rules to the game at Cornholehowto.
2. Giant Connect Four – this is a childhood favorite for most people. It’s even more fun when it’s giant sized and you don’t have to worry about teaching people how to play. You can rent it for $40.
3. Beer Pong, Giant Beer Pong, or Golf Beer Pong – even if you aren’t in college anymore, this one always gets the crowd going. My kids like to play with Kool-aid. You can find the official rules on Wikihow. You can play on any table but if you want the official one it’s $20 to rent. The giant sized is $195, and my personal favorite is the golf version, which is $125.
4. Ladder Golf – with this game, you simply (actually not so simply) wrap the golfballs attached to a nylon rope around the steps of the ladder to get points. You can rent it for as low as $20 per day. See official rules here.
8. Bocce Ball – I’ve never played this one, but it looks like a lot of fun, and it’s only $40 to rent.
9 Poker or Texas Hold ’em – all casino games are a hit, but poker is my favorite. I always reluctantly join and then find myself still playing way past my bedtime. You can rent a table with a dealer for as low as $210.
10. Virtual Reality Games – if you haven’t done it yet, it’s time for you to see what all the hype is about. The prices have reduced dramatically over the last few years. You can rent a Play Station 4 system for around $150 or upgrade to the Occulus Rift Headset for $275 and the Omni 360 degree treadmill for $350.
As always, if you need help or have questions, let me know. I love hearing about the parties you’re planning.